Tuesday, February 8, 2011

January shopping

I was so excited to recieve this kinoko sling together with the purse from MyBotang. I heart them all (as usual). This is my 6th buy with MyBotang (I guess so.. lol). I love this bag as it is very sturdy. The size is just perfect!! because I can place Nabilah's thermos to keep her porridge during travelling. Not to forget the dining mats and the coasters that I received as a gift. Thank you MyBotang.


Geysha lady or lady in kimono reminds me to this drama (JIN). You should compare this drama with Ampang Medical which drive frustration on me ;(
This cloth pad is my first buy and I am very keen to wear them this February ;). I hope to shop more from ummi pad. I have been reading about this cloth pad from Anything handmade blog. So ladies, let save the environment and be healthy. Thank you to Lynn for the free gift too.
Regular and night pads.


My hubby just came back from meeting with the seagulls and kangaroos in Australia..hihi...


These omiyage (souvenir) are so adorable. I love them all. I just couldn't believe that papa do spend his time despite of his busy schedule in attending his nanoparticle conference with his former sensei. Thank you papa!!! Nabilah can't wait to wear her new gown.

4 comments:

Anic said...

:)

Yes... agree with you fully..
"let save the environment and be healthy"..

Nuno Lady said...

Hi Anic, thanks for dropping by. I love your tutorial on making the cloth pad and I wanted to try to make it but I dont have enough and proper material..

MyBotanG said...

thank you for always being my biggest supporter Fit *hugs*

Did Nazli went fabric shopping while he was in Aussie..??

Nuno Lady said...

Sue.. my pleasure.. I love your handmade.

Haaah sue.. shinjirarenai.. selalu dia ikut gi tomato dulu tak masuk pun kedai...