2. Mark the centre part by cutting the edge of the fabric.
3. Refold by facing the sleeve-to-sleeve on the wrong side.
5. The 'bulan' should be placed like this. There are three notches on the bulan. Match the marked notch on the fabric to the third notch on the bulan (the most right ones). Cut the fabric around the bulan. Remove the bulan. Then, cut the fabric about 3.5" (on the most left side of the folded fabric)
6. Lined the neckline. To make the liner, repeat step no. 5 on the other piece of fabric and you can ommit the marked notch.
7. You may add the sleeve part if it is not long enough.
The beauty of this cut is that you don't have to worry about how to cut the shoulder and armscye parts and yet it is very comfy. This cutting is best for soft and easy-to-fall type fabric like viscose etc. I used cotton similar to this blouse.