Saturday, February 12, 2011

Instant fabric-instant dress-no stitching-no sewing

Here is what I did during a talking session at Dataran Agong Tuanku Canselor (DATC). I candid a picture of my collegue. Many people are looking at me because I look like a tourist. This building will be used for the next convocation ceremony.


It is a nice building but the PA system needs to be improved. While waiting for the talk, I flipped through TCE magazine and I found an interesting research information about producing non-woven fabric.





Now they can make a dress without sewing!!! .. You may read and view some videos about this invention by students from Imperial College.

3 comments:

LizOthman said...

Alangkah best kalau boleh buat macam ni kan? Xyah susah2 nk beli mesin jahit....hebat sungguh teknologi diaorg....tq for sharing dear. ;)

BadRiza said...

Aaaa...fitto san, next convocation kat dewan baru? Abis tu, satu FKK le kene turun ek? hehehe

Fitto, can give your email add tak? bole akak invite to my blog (kalau sudi) ;)

Salam,
K fariza

Nuno Lady said...

Liz.. hebat kan?.. mesin jahit patut turun harga nih.. ;)
K.fariza.. my email ringopie.noor@gmail.com.. invite pleasssseee