Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mom and daughter-1st collection

I did complete some of my list to do this year i.e. kurung pesak gantung. My granny likes this type of kurung. However, the evolution of kurung suprised me last raya. I refered to khatysew for the details but I changed the measurement and the shape on the gusset part. I used embroidered cotton that I bought from Jakel collection.

saturday's photo shooting ;) - I missed my photographing skill as papa becomes more professional


I matched the kurung with six gores corduroy skirt. This is my second piece..hihi after this one. I added simple beading to 'make-up' the plain kurung.




The remnants from those two materials are just perfect for Nabilah's skirt and sleeveless blouse. I added embroidered pingu sticker which papa bought last time.


What are you up to?... May start thinking for raya theme? Just like me... ;))

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Kawaii sugiiii~ (^.^)

suhaila said...

mcm baju kat butik2 je...

MyBotanG said...

sooo cute.. and elegant colour choice Fit..

Nuno Lady said...

Tq ladies... coincidently the remnants are available for nabilah.. (not in the initial plan)... we love them very much...

Maia said...

cantiknyaaa!!!
gambar cantik. kain cantik. baju pun cantik. bila di matchingkan lagi cantik. :)

Nuno Lady said...

Maya... terima kasih....*kembang kempis hidung nih* ;))