Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How to sew - Thread button hole

Hi ladies... I would like to share a simple tip on how to sew/make thread button hole. I eager to learn the making of this type button hole when I was in standard 6. My mom taught me and I tried on my school uniform. Stitch type is called 'tali air' or the one that you can apply for stitching applique.



Then she taught how to make 'tikam belut' on the neckline (no picture). I also addicted to that and I tried on my uniform and my sister's kurung. However, I did not use my tikam belut skill anymore. My eyes are aging..(too much sewing activities?...hihi)


p/s: prepare the frame of the button hole using 4 threads (repeat two loops). Then, refer to the first picture. Good luck!!!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugg boots cheap NetWeiple
cheap ugg boots NetWeiple
cheap ugg boots NetWeiple
http://www.newbootssale.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Larry Fitzgerald Elite Jersey axiotakix
Green Aaron Rodgers Women's Jersey axiotakix
Sean Taylor womens Jersey axiotakix
http://www.niketexansnflstore.com

Anonymous said...

axotomarvex Andrew Luck authentic jersey
T.Y. Hilton authentic jersey
Coby Fleener Jersey
UnmannaSmurce

Anonymous said...

Jahvid Best Jersey
Marshawn Lynch White Jersey
Sidney Rice Blue Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

Andre Johnson Jersey
Larry Foote Youth Jersey
Jonathan Dwyer Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

ZesNiclesex Von Miller Youth Jersey
Peyton Manning Broncos Jersey
Robert Griffin III Nike Jersey
nutWhororog

Anonymous said...

Troy Polamalu Youth Jersey
Victor Cruz Pink Jersey
Golden Tate Women's Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

Biansioni Tim Jennings Womens Jersey Jason Pierre-Paul Womens Jersey Randall Cobb Jersey

Anonymous said...

Biansioni Brandon Marshall Womens Jersey Eli Manning Womens Jersey Emmanuel Sanders Womens Jersey

Anonymous said...

Russell Wilson Jersey
Antrel Rolle Blue Jersey
Hakeem Nicks Blue Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

This circumstance makes such jerseys extremely expensive with many distributors scheming to make simple killings with exorbitantly priced jerseys The second version of the jersey is primarily whiteAaron Rodgers Game Jersey
with green numbering and gold and green at the sleeves
The recently launched Lenovo Y470P is the latest AMD Radeon HD 7690M graphics cardJulio Jones Jersey
performance will be how the performance? Can it than their predecessors? Let us proceed to the performance test5
ï»?It has a red brim and navy blue top with a white A on the front for Atlanta This can be excellent if youre functioning your company on a spending budget