Monday, March 14, 2011

My heart goes to you

My heart goes to Nabilah as she is going to a new nursery. So, I made a new sleeping set for her from this print that I bought at Yuzawaya shop at Kichijoji.


Such colourful.. and Nabilah loves it so much because she laid on it immediately when I showed the new cover to her. She pointed her fingers on the colourful animals and I tried to make their sounds.


I tied neatly because it was the simplest way to carry it by hand. The rubber foam mattress is custom made. I ordered it from 'my family' furniture shop in Tg. Malim. It is not too thick and yet very comfort to lay on it.


Good bye to the old sleeping set. The bed remains as our favorite cushion ;)





This Baby Sleeping bag is kept for the next baby? :) Winter again???




My heart also goes to them... I wish to see their smiles if I have a chance to visit and meet them again in the next future. They are apart of my family during our stay for the last 5 years. The tsunami and earthquake (jishin) that hit Japan worried me so much. But they said not to worry with the tsunami and jishin. The explosion of nuclear power plant bothers them so much.



I pray for safety and health not only for them but also to the whole people who stays in Japan. May the coming sotsugyou (graduation) is merry as usual...



As usual, you cannot see me because I am a candid photographer! :D... Cheee zuuu (Cheese)

2 comments:

BadRiza said...

very impressive!! I envy those who can sew! Hahaha
Even sewing a button is too difficult for me!! :P

A

Nuno Lady said...

huahua... morning auckie... very early morning!! I envy who can make a fine baking texture!!