Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

To all my muslims friends and bloggers, Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. I am pretty sure everyone is very busy in making preparation for the Eid (about two weeks from today). This year will be a merrier Eid for me than last year as Nabilah is also busy to help me in the kitchen and the studio ~sigh~. Thus I need to drag my sewing time a bit longer than before. I will wrap up my collection soon ;). Inshaallah





This is my first trial using the embroidery setup on my machine. It was an exciting moment to see the outcome. I am impressed with the yellow sakura ;))))









Here, I want to post my activities in my studio for the last two months. I managed to sew a reversible hat for Hadif. I made two hats last time here for Hadif's brother and sister. It becomes a perfect collection of the family ~happy~.






p/s: the big orange really helps ;)). I kept the orange since I was 5 years old. It was a gift from my sister's friend during the chinese new year celebration.





Here comes Hadif, He is soooo cute. I adore his smiley face very much.



Hadif's mother requested a wristlet for her i-phone. So here it is.





Last but not least, I did sew a bag as present from this cozy japanese print. I loved the length of the bag's sling. A bit longer that tote's bag length.





Have a bless Ramadhan!! and thank you all for reading my tiny post.





0 comments: